Monday 1 December 2014

November Favourites!

Hey everybody!

Can you believe that it's almost CHRISTMAS?! I'm so excited for it! It's my favourite time of the year!

So, November was a mixed month for me! The highlight of my month was seeing my oldest brother getting married. :) It was a beautiful day for my family. We all had such an amazing day!

The low of the month for me was a family friend passing away aged just 22 years old. It was such a shock to the close knit community that I live in. His passing definitely put things into perspective. Life is short to be anything other than happy. Live each day to the fullest.

So with that being said, let's get down to business!

My favourites this month are a bit of a mixed bag!



First up is Schwarzkopf Got2B Glued Blasting Freeze Spray. This is my favourite hair spray ever! This is gooood stuff! I bought this after Nikki Tutorials recommended it in one of her videos recently! LOVE!

Next up is a cheap as chips dupe! It's Suddenly Madame Glamour perfumme. You can get it in Lidl for €3.99 and I'm not joking when I say this is a dupe for Chanel Mademoiselle. This stuff lasts all day. I love Chanel Mademoiselle but I can't afford to get a new bottle so this is definitely a great alternative!

I love my 'drugstore' foundations and I think that there are so many amazing ones out there. You don't necessarily need to spend a shed load of money on expensive ones when you can get the same benefits from a less expensive one from the 'drugstore'! With that being said, my favourite foundation this month is from L'Oréal and it's the True Match foundation. I always stray away and try other foundations but ultimately, I always come back to this!

So, on a recent shopping trip to Blanchardstown Shopping Centre, I accidently picked up Urban Decay Naked Skin BB Cream instead of their primer. I am so impressed by this! I use it as a primer and so far it's been amazing! I've a review to come soon!

Next up is my trusty Urban Decay Primer Potion. This is my favourite eyeshadow primer. Enough said really!

My favourite nail product of the month is Catrice Quick Dry and Shine Top Coat. I don't tend to spend a lot of money on nail products and this is definitely great quality at a low price! In general, Catrice is one of my favourite makeup brands. They do some amazing products, so if you haven't checked their products out yet, and they're available to you, I definitely recommend you give their products a try! :)

And lastly is something a little different. It's Cosmetic buds from Penneys Love This beauty brand. They're double ended, obviously. One end is a q tip and the other side is flat. Both are perfect for makeup application and clean up. It's available for €1. Bargain!

So, that's my favourites for this month! I am super excited for Christmas!

What makeup products are on your Christmas wishlist?

Linda, x


No comments:

Post a Comment