Sunday 1 February 2015

Monday Mani: Caviar Darling!

Hey everyone!

 I hope you're all well!

So... like loads of other people, I lusted after a lot of Ciaté products. So, when I went into a local TX Maxx store, I was so excited to find some of their products!

I picked up a limited edition "Caviar Manicure" set for a very impressive €9.99. In this set you get a paint pot and a bottle of their caviar pearl too.



Let me just say, I love this set! This particular set will be a recurring feature for me during the summer! They're the perfect colours for summer.

I am super impressed with this and one of the main reasons for this is, it's so easy to use which is very important for me because I am rubbish at anything nail related!

So in this set I got the paint pot in "holiday blues" and the caviar pearls in "cotton candy" along with a funnel for putting the excess pearls back into the bottle when you've finished the manicure.

Here's a step by step guide on how to do a caviar manicure:

1. Apply a base coat.
2. Apply the paint pot to the nails and let it dry completely.
3. Next, sit the tray that the products come in, underneath your hand to catch any excess pearls and then apply another coat of the paint pot and then sprinkle the caviar pearls over whilst the nail polish is still wet.
4. Secure the pearls by pressing down on them and VOILA! 



Using the funnel that comes in the set, pour the excess pearls back into the bottle and you're done! Obviously, if you want, you can apply a top coat over this.

This is super simple and so pretty on the nails. I think this may be the start of a love affair between Ciaté and I! :)

What nail proucts are you loving at the moment?
Chat to you soon!

Love, Linda x

No comments:

Post a Comment