Sunday 26 July 2015

Romance Isn't Dead!

Hey everyone!

So, as you may or may not know, I am a very big fan of the very amazing Ed Sheeran. I have been for many years now. He is just....WOW! 😍 He played two nights in Croke Park in Dublin this weekend. Needless to say, I was SO disappointed that I wasn't able to get tickets for either of the gigs. Of course with not being there, I had to search Youtube for every video possible! I have seen SO many amazing videos from both nights and I am extremely jealous of each and every one of the 160,000 people that he played to over the weekend! 😅

If Ed playing Croker for two nights wasn't amazing enough, he had the amazing Kodaline (who I am also a massive fan of) join him on stage both nights. The first night they sang my favourite song of all time, All I Want. That song means so much to me. It's so beautifully written. The lads from Kodaline are so talented! I didn't think that song could get any better but Ed adds something so special to it! You can have a listen to it here.

On the second night, Ed invited the Kodaline lads back onstage along with Irish musician Glen Hansard with him to sing a couple of Irish songs. BUT if that wasn't amazing enough, something beautiful happened. Jay Boland from Kodaline proposed to his girlfriend Etaoin Corr on stage! It's seriously one of the most beautiful and romantic things I've ever seen! Who says romance is dead, eh?! :)

Men of Ireland take note! :)

I just couldn't let something like this pass by without mentioning it! It's just so beautiful! It's so refreshing to see something so positive get so much media attention! ☺️ Congratulations Jay and Etaoin! I'm wishing you a lifetime of happiness together! ❤️

What made you smile this weekend? :)

Linda, x

***Picture credit to www.independant.ie

No comments:

Post a Comment